Word is out about a new product called Clean Smoke . Supposedly, even famous celebrities have been sited using them. The Purpose This product is designed to be an alternative to smoking that does not have tar, carbon monoxide, and other substances in it that are harmful. In some circles of influences, this product is [...]
- Marc: Thanks to P90X I Lost 23 Lbs. & 5% Bodyfat in 12 Weeks. I started at 170 lbs. and 11.6% and ended at 147...
- tammy: do you think it would work for wrinkles too.
- dotti: I’m 65, size 12, and have a fat belly, my diet is 1200 balanced calories a day, but i do not exercise. i...
- Ellen Roberts: Great article. The HGH is our fountain of youth. I recently did a program to increase my height and...
- Tim Turner: I don’t know about Forex simulators but I do know that Forex demo accounts are the best way to...
What is a trial offer?
A trial offer allows you to try a certain product for a small amount of time by paying a small shipping and handling fee. Once the period of trial offer lapses, you are billed for the complete price of that product. If you are willing to make a purchase, make sure you read the manufacturer’s website carefully along with their terms and conditions, before you place your order for the product.