Certified Acai is so named because the manufacturer has authorization to use the licensed acai berry that comes from its Brazilian Amazon location. The FDA also approves the rest of the ingredients in this product. Regardless, you may still have questions about this product as well as the above-described Brazilian berry, which is the main ingredient [...]
- Marc: Thanks to P90X I Lost 23 Lbs. & 5% Bodyfat in 12 Weeks. I started at 170 lbs. and 11.6% and ended at 147...
- tammy: do you think it would work for wrinkles too.
- dotti: I’m 65, size 12, and have a fat belly, my diet is 1200 balanced calories a day, but i do not exercise. i...
- Ellen Roberts: Great article. The HGH is our fountain of youth. I recently did a program to increase my height and...
- Tim Turner: I don’t know about Forex simulators but I do know that Forex demo accounts are the best way to...
What is a trial offer?
A trial offer allows you to try a certain product for a small amount of time by paying a small shipping and handling fee. Once the period of trial offer lapses, you are billed for the complete price of that product. If you are willing to make a purchase, make sure you read the manufacturer’s website carefully along with their terms and conditions, before you place your order for the product.